2013-14 Fulham Membership/ FUSA Supporters Club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by HatterDon, Jul 3, 2013.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

2. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Re: 2013-14 Fulham Membership

Has to be. They took down the last seasons membership club info.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

yeah, looks like they might give some more options in terms of pricing tiers. I hope they have a very reasonable priced membership option for us International members/supporter groups.

4. SCFulhamFan

Confirmation:
    "Hello All,

I just wanted to give you a heads up on the below.

Our 2013/14 Membership is on sale from tomorrow!

As you might have seen last week, this season we've packaged our Membership as The Fulham Faithful.

From 3pm tomorrow - Tuesday 9th July (UK time) - supporters will be able to purchase their very own Faithful Membership, with specific packages available for our international supporters.

By showing your faith in the Whites this season through signing up as a Member, you will gain access to a range of exclusive offers and benefits. The criteria to be an official members club is the same as in previous years but hopefully it will be easier than ever to gain official status.

Adult supporters will also get to choose from a simple ticket priority option or a package with greater benefits.

Full information regarding package details and prices will be available from tomorrow, so be sure to visit fulhamfc.com for more information.

Keep the faith"

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I guess I'll break down and sign up again. I'm assuming that we report on this thread when we've done so in order for FulhamUSA to continue to be an official supporters club.

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/membership

It's on the site. I'll probably sign up again for the digital membership. Will post client ref# and name to whoever is going to be secretary? Chris, you doing it again or should we spread the love?

7. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/members ... ters-clubs

8. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I put the site's email address: fulham1879fc@gmail.com and twitter account: @fulhamusadotcom as the point of contact for membership on the home page for now.

We'll get everybody's info off to the club one way or the other. So am I understanding everything correctly in that you can get by with a 20 pound membership card? If so... :banana-dance:

9. SCFulhamFan

Sure! Will also be getting my little one signed up as well. Fulham while under my roof! Lol. Jk

10. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Lucas loved the Fulham junior package last year. think he made out better than the adult package that came in the mail, he received a little soccer ball, face paint crayons, a counter clicker thingy, a ball pump (that didn't quite last very long). I see the fulhamites pack is geared towards 0-10. Lol, if I sign my youngest one up, I hope they send a chew toy, because I think that's about all she would appreciate.

11. tim

tim Active Member

Not thrilled with this. Since the ticketing discounts and priority don't do me much good, I was always happy to receive the tangible items (the scarf several years back was great). Looks like they've done away with those entirely, though. I'm basically paying £30 for a newsletter subscription.

12. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

actually, 20 gets you in the membership club...but no little packages, except a little card. But last year's calender was...err, puzzling to say the least.

13. SCFulhamFan

I see what you did there

14. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/membership/benefits

[​IMG]

I am trying to understand the pricing system they came up with. It's cool kids get all this stuff for 5 pounds, but the same stuff costs adults 30? :confusion-helpsos:

I, also, see the club will now have the POTY voting tied in with memberships...or was that always the case? And what is the monthly eNewsletter and how is it going to be different from the digital Fultime mag? I don't remember an enewsletter last year, unless it kept getting stuck in my spam block.

My son's halftime mag he got at the end of the season was pretty cool, I think I might be 15 again. :lol:

15. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

So just to gauge interest on the board, how many are re-upping in this group?

16. SCFulhamFan

1 Adult and 1 Fulhamite

17. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

I plan on it, and for 5quid I think Kendall may become a member too. I'll join early next week.

18. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Bump. And a reminder to purchase the memberships/ and get those client ref#'s in for those interested renewing.

19. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

trying to re-up, but there's a temporary [I hope] problem with logging in. They say they're sending me the information I need [immediately] by email, but I think it's crossing the Atlantic via backstroke.

As soon as I get in, I'll pass along my membership doo-dah to you guys. Fulham has to have the weakest computer/communication equipment in the civilized world. Every year it's the same.

20. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Be sure to check the spam filter.