2012-13 FUSA International member's club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dcheather, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

The website got you too. Check your email receipt from the club, you will notice it says Uk membership. There's something funky going on with their website, you hit one option and then it gives you the other. You have to use the drop down menu to select the correct one after hitting the "buy" button. :doh:

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I got a response back in regards to whether individuals living in the UK can join our group. They can as long as they purchase an International membership.

Also, if you purchased a membership for £25, then you purchased the wrong membership option and will need to get it upgraded to International to join the FulhamUSA group. You can contact the club by email or phone to either cancel for a full refund and purchase again, or upgrade it.

SCFulhamFan, would you be so kind and post the email address you wish to use as acting club secretary? That way members can email you their client ref#s to you, or should they still send them to Mo in the meantime while we make the transition?

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I wrote a post yesterday saying that SCFulhamFan is the new secretary, but I was auto logged off in the meantime so I lost the post. Here's a big thanks to SCFulhamFan for volunteering his services. :bow-yellow: I get logged off so quickly and randomly now it was getting frustrating to do the secretary duties. Once Chris posts his email, or FFC does on the Offal, people should email him with their info. If you want to take care of it now, you can always use my email and I will forward it to Chris. I've already sent him the info for everyone that has re-upped as of yesterday.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

A Standing O :clap: for our outgoing Secretary Mo, and and our incoming one, Chris. :bow-yellow:

5. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

PM me here and I will add.

6. RDG

RDG Member

If I can put away all these stupid moving boxes, I will get off my arse and re-up.

I gather there was a bloodless coup whilst I have been distracted for the past few weeks.

7. SCFulhamFan

Yes. Hatter is now supreme Czar of FUSA. :grin:

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

There'll be few changes under my regime.

9. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Does this mean the winless streak in the drawings is about to end? :shock:

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

No, that's forever. :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:

11. tim

tim Active Member

I'm in. Signed up today.

12. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

Finally got around to loading my card today. Just tell me what I have to do next to join this club group.

13. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Make sure to PM SCFulhamFan your client ref#. It should be on your email receipt or it show up once you log in to the Fulham FC Shopping area.

How many "official" members do we have now?

Remember to purchase memberships before Aug. 18th, memberships go up £5 after that date. :doh:

14. SCFulhamFan

7 as of this morning, but still expect a few to come in from regulars.

Been a crazy day at the office. Once I get a chance I will get the list up (just usernames).

15. SCFulhamFan

The List to Date:
    1. Clevelandmo
    2. MisterF
    3. DCHeather
    4. DCHeather
    5. SCFulhamFan
    6. tim
    7. VegasJustin

3 more of course to be registered. 13 more for the bigger of the next group sizes. When you re-up or join please PM me your full name and client reference number to be added to the list to go out to the Club.

16. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Not bad since it's still early.

17. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I got this email regarding Fulham programs, I normally would forward to SCFulhamFan but my computer, and thus email address book has been fried by a lightening strike. A warning, surge protectors do not guarantee you protection from a massive lightening strike. You must pull the plug if you want to be sure, or I'm sure there is something very expensive you can buy.

Tim I
    m hoping you will respond to him ot his email. at pbrigden@programmemaster.com. I dont know what "promotional flyers" mean, but I would be interested in promotional game day programs personallly. Or ignore it.

Due to my computer circumstances, and the awesome continental cup which is going on in Cleveland until Sunday, expect radio silence from me for a while.

18. SCFulhamFan

Replied back to get some more info. Will advise.

19. dtowndough

dtowndough Active Member

Ok, so it took longer than a week. but i'm in. SC, i'll pm you the details

20. SCFulhamFan

The List to Date:
    1. Clevelandmo
    2. MisterF
    3. DCHeather
    4. DCHeather
    5. SCFulhamFan
    6. tim
    7. VegasJustin
    8. dtowndough

Two more (Which we will get I am sure) for 12/13 recognition as an official FFC Supporters Club.