2011-2012 FUSA International Members Club

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Clevelandmo, Sep 28, 2011.

1. DCDave

DCDave Member

Fulham DC area gathering

If those don't work out, Summers is fine. They do a good job making sure the game is on. Let me know what you find.

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Re: FulhamUSA International Members Club

FFC seems to get in touch with the supporter's clubs about every 3 months.

3. FulhamDC

FulhamDC Active Member

Re: Fulham DC area gathering

Got nothing from the other pubs. See you at Summers at 9. I'll be in a replica jersey from the 70's, white with black pin stripes.

4. DCDave

DCDave Member

See you at Summers at 9. I will probably wear my 2003 home jersey.

5. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Sounds like I need to move to the DC area!

6. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

So I guess the drawing back in Feb. was the last one for this year? Umm...is it me, or does the International members club system seem like it could be managed better on FFC's end? Seems like a steep price to pay to be an official supporter's club. I am willing to do it, but...sheesh, I am thinking the price could come down a bit.

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I need to send an email reminding them about the monthly prizes - that's what I had to do for the last round. What is left, March and April prizes? Perhaps May if they count half a month.

8. Clevelandmo

I sent an email asking about the monthly prize draw items for March and April and the signed jersey (the one we already received was courtesy of Mike, I believe it was an extra thing he got for us). I should have asked about the jersey earlier cause now the players are away. I'll let you know what I hear.

9. Clevelandmo

Good news! We heard from Emma and they will have the remaining prizes for us soon so we can raffle them. I dont know what they are yet. We wont get the signed kit until August because the players are obviously not around at the moment. I'm kicking myself that I didnt inquire earlier because that may now mean no Clint Dempsey signature. :angry-banghead:

They are also sending me a Billy Ladies 2011/2012 home shirt so the fact that I did not include myself in the raffle has not left me out on the goodies.

I'll let you know what we will be raffling as soon as I find out.

10. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I can't wait until I find out who I lose to this time! :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar:

11. Clevelandmo

Don, I've done my homework and there is NO way you are losing this time because if you do I have something especially for you. And you will like it.

12. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I love it when women say that to me! :romance-hearteyes:

13. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I think I stunned Ms. Maureen into silence with the previous post. To quote a famous Texan, "oops!"

14. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

You like having a woman tell you "you'll get what I give you and you'll like it"? Interesting.

15. Clevelandmo

I was just trying to be nice and look what I'm accused of. :confusion-helpsos:

16. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Sorry Mo, no accusations intended. Just giving that whining old buzzard a hard time.

17. Clevelandmo

Dont apologize, I was only joking.

Anyway, I received the two items to auction from the club. As I mentioned previously they will send the signed kit in August after the players return to sign it. The two items are a grey fleece widlit Fulham FC hat. It has the FFC badge on the side, and a small kappa logo and "Fulham" across the front. It is kind of strange in that it has a draw string at the tip of the hat so you can open the hat up to expose your head. Maybe that's so you can pull it down around your neck and wear it like a snood, I'm not sure.

The other item is a Fulham bag. It is black with white piping and has the FFC badge and "fulhamfc.com" written on it. The dimensions are 12"h x 6"w x 6"d. It also has a shoulder strap and a smaller outside pocket.

Who would like to help with the drawing? I believe we were excluding previous monthly prize winners from subsequent drawings so any of you winners want to help? I'll go back over this thread to see who is eligible for these drawings and get a list assembled.

18. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

I won the Kappa gloves. I can help.

19. Clevelandmo

So from my count the only people who havent won yet are RDG, SoCalJoe, MisterF, psand22, AggieMatt, DiehardAndy, and HatterDon. Have I missed anyone? If not, they are the ones who will be in this drawing. When we get the signed jersey everyone will go back in the pool for that.

I need someone to pick two numbers and I need someone to whom I can send my list of names with randomly assigned #'s.

20. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Let me know Mo, and I'll do either one.