1. FayettevilleMountaineer

FayettevilleMountaineer New Member

Hello to all. I've been a soccer(sorry) fan since the WC in Japan. I can still remember getting home from work and staying up all night watching the matches. Being from West Virginia, I needed to find a team that wasn't on top, but that could win every game through hard work and teamwork. WVU (college football) doesn't have the fastest, biggest, or even the strongest players, but I know they are in every game. Fulham seems to be this type of team(this is not meant to put the team down). So here I am, after years of watching many games on FSC and ESPN, and just rooting for the power clubs to lose. Now I have a team to root for. Fulham, it even sounds good. Happy to be aboard.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Come on down, dude!

You've joined us at a frenzied time. With the winter transfer window just opened and Fulham looking like we're going to be very active, folks are posting rapid fire. On a normal day you can check in two or three times and read everything.

You've chosen a great team with some great fans -- many of whom post here and hereabouts. Check out the FULHAM MEMBER MAP to the left and make your mark.

Welcome.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hello FM,
    I couldn't of put it better myself and if I read your description correctly, you've definitely picked the right team.

With that said, Welcome aboard and enjoy FUSA.

COYW's

4. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

dude.....don't forget the basketball team. they are the bomb!!!! i'm totally on the wagon. Frank Young is the man. welcome to the site...I hope you have Fox Soccer Channel and Setanta.

5. FayettevilleMountaineer

FayettevilleMountaineer New Member

RE: Re: Why Fulham?

Yes, Frank is the man. I have FSC, but no Setanta. Greatings to all.

6. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

RE: Re: Why Fulham?

it's an extra 12 bones a month...but well worth it if you're a huge soccer fan.