Where are they now?..

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Martin-in-Nashville, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

I know I've seen this somewhere before but, what about a Where are they Now?...

I can remember a lot of players I would really like to know where they are and what they look like?..

Players like. Les Barrett,Jimmy Conway, Stan Brown,Paul Went,Steve Earle,Paul Mellor,Alan Clark, etc etc. Players I watched as a Young boy in the 60's and 70's..

Just a Suggestion!.

2. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

Oh well at last I got to see what Jimmy Conway looks like now, not a lot differant just a few years older?...On the FFC web site with Des Lynham at the FA Cup game against Derby.

Watching Jimmy and Les Barrett fly down those wings was something to proud of as a Fulham supporter, we had class in those days and Football was Football!!!...

3. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

This sounds like a fabulous idea... but i wouldnt know where to begin.

Any suggestions?