What's up kids?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by thrill, Sep 20, 2007.

1. thrill

thrill New Member

New guy from Tempe, AZ. I'm 22 and go to Arizona State as well as work in the IT department of a big construction company.

I've been reading the fulhamfc.com message board for a while and definitely like the vibe here better, so I decided to join instead of just lurking.

I'm a new Fulham supporter. Like a lot of US Soccer fanatics, I hopped aboard the band wagon when Fulham started to discover the vastly under valued resource that is the American soccer player.

2. Fulhamburger

Fulhamburger New Member

RE: What

Welcome to the side thrill!!!

3. Martin-in-Nashville

Martin-in-Nashville New Member

Mmmmmm IT hey Could be useful?

WELCOME

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome thrill; Even as a grad of the UofA, I will say I enjoyed the few times we hit the bar scene up in Tempe. There was a thread a month or two ago that had the top 20 party schools (I think by the Princeton Review), with ASU around #16, which I'm sure you can attest is woefully underrated (top 5 easily).

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Yo, thrill. Howdy!

6. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Hello thrill and welcome.

7. Hoppy

Hoppy New Member

Yes the Fulhamfc messageboard can be a bit wierd at times. I'm in Australia, and am a bit amazed at some of the stick given to you Americans on the fulhamfc board. Not sure why it is - might be something to do with George W perhaps???

8. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: What

Welcome thrill! A friend of mine is moving down to the Tempe area in a few months. He tells me it is a great time down your way. Welcome to the Fulham family my friend!!

9. thrill

thrill New Member

Re: RE: Re: What

Thanks for the welcome, all.

Yeah, he will enjoy himself. Personally I think your city is the greatest I've ever been to, but the Phoenix area is cool too.

There are so many beautiful girls at my school it is ridiculous. Easily the most target rich environment I've ever seen, and as you know, where there are girls there are great parties!