Whats good guys?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by duhduhdee, Jan 8, 2007.

1. duhduhdee

duhduhdee New Member

hey guys. my name's dennis all the mates call me dee. its refreshing to see everyone come together and support our boys across seas both fighting and playing football for fulham. been a fan of the club for about 4 years now. i will be making a trip across the pond to see fulham play and pillage a few towns in september. so if anyone whos been there or anything has any places that i should check out let me know. also if anyone is out there and would like to meet up or come along let me know since i will be posting here regularly now.

dennis

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Welcome, Duh-Duh-Dennis!!

In answer to your question, the chicken is pretty decent. The bartender makes crappy drinks though.

Looks like you know a good place to find honey buns, however!

3. regdunlop

regdunlop New Member

where're ya from?

I'm trying to get to London in March, hopefully for my first Cottage visit. I get the tingles just thinking about it.

4. duhduhdee

duhduhdee New Member

i'm from florida born n raised. you will definatly have to tell me how your visit goes and whats spots to go to. also to the jedi master yes i love me some honey buns if you know what i mean.

5. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

What part of Florida? Some parts have more honey buns than others.

6. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

welcome. you'll love this message board. we have some great posters!!!!

7. VonBilly

VonBilly New Member

Welcome duhduhdee, amazing avater you got there, if you stare at it long enough ( and i have!! ) it looks like a girl's arse.....amazing :oops:

8. duhduhdee

duhduhdee New Member

i was born and raised in miami i moved about 30 minutes north of that in ft lauderdale now. also yes there are many honey buns in south florida especially. i have noticed a flock of brazilian honey buns in excess as of late.

9. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Welcome,

I just got back from my first trip over about a week ago. The only advice I have is try to go to an away match as well as a home game. There both great and very different experiences. Being and singing with all your fellow supporters in the away end of another teams ground is amazing.

10. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Re: Whats good guys?

Welcome Dee, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of advice to prepare you for your trip to SW6. Hope you enjoy the site, its a cast of characters to say the least.

Spencer just met me for a few Fulham matches and I think the highlight was the 2-2 draw vs. the blue filth. Nothing like 3,200 Fulham fans singing in chorus.

11. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

RE: Re: Whats good guys?

Yeah, away matches are the best. There are a lot more Fulham songs and involvement.