What is 'Partisan'?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Sep 19, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Hillary refused to attend an anti-Iranian rally because Palin was going to be there.
    "I thought it was to be NON-Partisan!"

Miz Hillary... if you had attended it would have been wouldnt it. If you would only attend provided Palin WASNT there, THEN it would be PARTISAN.

So the organization DIS-INVITED Palin and every other politico

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

RE: What is

I imagine the truth is that Hillary and the Dems didnt want to lend any credence to the idea that Palin is a worthy speaker on international affairs - or one worthy of sharing healines with Hillary.

I wish they wouldn't call it an anti-Iran rally, how about a meeting or conference to educate people on what informed citizens need to know about Iran..

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: What is

Then you agree.. PARTISAN!
    What... the East Coast Ivy League educated 'Informed'? They're the one who are all for reasoning with the mad man.

Those who pay attention to what the guy says already know all they need to know.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Re: RE: What is

Absolutely agree it's partisan.

What I wonder about is what Hillary thinks of Palin getting this opportunity.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I think it's 'fog and his news sources that are calling it an "Anti-Iran Rally."

6. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Hey Ma!!! Let's git the pitchforks and torches gathered 'cuz there's gonna be an anti eye-ran rally!!!! wooooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!

When Ms. Palin actually speaks coherently with a viable message, about any relevant national affairs topic, then I'll believe she is a worthy candidate. Until then, as Missouri says, "show me."