Well! I never ...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HatterDon, Dec 9, 2012.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The idea for this thread just fell on me.

Confession time. What activity that most folks do as kids, youth, or young adults have you NEVER done? Here's my list.

I have never

a. been on skates -- either roller or ice
    b. been on skies -- either snow or water
    :oops:

anyone? anyone? Buehler?

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I have gone water-skiing but not on snow or snowboarding...which I suppose is really weird for a girl born in Maine.

I still haven't done a true camping experience where you sleep in a tent in the wilderness. Just in the backyard...which usually ended with me going back into the house around 1 in the morning.

3. MisterF

MisterF New Member

I've never been water tubing or water skiing. Would love to though!

Heather, the only thing you're missing out on with snowboarding is a sore ass. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I'm guilty of having never done snow skiing either; I have water skied.

And I'm guilty as sin of having never taken my children to church. Due to the number of bar mitzvahs my kids have been to, they probably now more about judaism than catholicism. Also, at one time, my kids thought Jesus was a four letter word rather than the savior of Christians. Pretty lame on my part, I know.

I have never bungee jumped and I'm pretty sure I never will.

I have never ordered one of those dishes they light on fire at a restaurant. :shock:

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Good idea for a thread HD. Have been snow skiing since I was 5, so have never snow boarded which the vast majority of the youth/young adults do these days.

I have never ridden a motorcycle, scooter, moped, atv of any kind.

I have never played X-Box (that's a video game system HD :angelic-green: )

6. VegasJustin

VegasJustin New Member

Said I have been there, but I haven't been to New Orleans. Only say I have been there so people can shut up about it being a cool city.

Never went to Times Square even though I lived in Manhattan for a few months.

Never did much skateboarding even though all of my friends did. I actually taught some friends how to skate, but was always too much of a wimp to actually try tricks and such.

Never played in an organized basketball game despite being clearly the best player amongst friends. My only ever practice was when I was a kid and I took their best defender to school. Too fat and lazy to stick with it.