Watch fulham in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Jorge OConnell, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Jorge OConnell

Jorge OConnell New Member

Fellow Cottagers, I am moving from London to LA in October and I need to find a place where Fulham fans meet up and watch the mighty whites.
    Is there such thing?
    Kind Regards
    Jorge
    +44 7552 083777 (Whats app)

SoCalJoe likes this.
  2. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

@SoCalJoe - any recommendations?

Good luck with the move Jorge! Start thinking about your favorite breakfast foods to enjoy with a pint for days like November 4th with an eye-watering kickoff time of 4:30am for west-coasters. Fortunately those don't happen too often, but breakfast with Fulham will be a regular thing.

tim, SoCalJoe, nevzter and 1 other person like this.
  3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

@Jorge OConnell Welcome Jorge! Where in LA are you moving to? There are a few pubs that open early (most matches are 7 am out here, it’s brutal as Micah said when we are the 4:30 am match). The Fox and Hounds in Studio City is always packed w/various supporters (a ton of glory hunters w/ManUre, Citeh, Scousers, & Gooner fans). Also there is King’s Head in Santa Monica. If you are on FB, ask to join California Fulham Fans, it was started by an ex-Pat named Jack who still has season tix. A group meets regularly in San Clemente (which is a good 75-90 min from generally empty LA freeways early Sat. mornings). I haven’t met up w/that group ever since a great English pub in Anaheim closed during the pandemic. @tim, any other suggestions?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
    tim and MicahMan like this.
  4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

@Jorge OConnell Forgot to mention that the first thing you must do is make sure you stream Peacock. If you aren’t familiar yet NBC owns the rights to the Premier League and televise on its various platforms. NBC (channel 4 in LA) shows one game a week on Sat’s. They own USA Network that shows the 4:30 am match and has a 7 am game as well (& some of the Monday Noon matches). NBC’s streaming service is Peacock that practically shows the rest of the fixtures, and most importantly will have extended highlights and full match replays anytime you want to watch.

5. tim

tim Active Member

Yikes. Late to this. My apologies.

@Jorge OConnell Firstly, welcome! As Joe suggested, geography will play a big part in your decision. I was, at one point, a Fox and Hounds regular. Sadly, and mostly due to laziness and the ability to stream virtually every match at home, I've fallen off. But I've been meaning to get back.

If you're on the Westside, then the Kings Head is perfectly fine And the group that meets up in Orange County, if you're up for the drive.

Let us know when you arrive and where you settle. Your presence may be the kick in the pants I need to get myself out to one of these.