WaPo, Novak: What's the matter with Obama?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Apr 21, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

He covers a lot of ground, but touches mainly on the curious GOP for Obama voters.

What he DOESNT address is the curious hypocritical indignant howling on the part of the HuffPo and Kos left, based on the ABC 'debate' focussing on Obama Associations.

{snark}
    Let's go back a few months and address the snide remarks on those sites when Hagee {who McCain doesnt know from squat} endorses Senator John.

I wont bother linking to Maureen Dowd equating Obama to an 'Anthropologist'. Mainly because I think she's a twit. Tho..even a twit can recognize that black clouds mean it might rain{/snark}

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Tee Hee -- Obama Republicans ensuring a Democratic landslide in November -- tee hee.

Fog, you don't believe that any more tha Novak does. What a career Novak has had. Who knew you could get a weekly paycheck writing fantasy fiction?

Tee Hee

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

No, I DONT believe Novak. What I did was acknowledge his pointing out that SOME Republicans, at least initially, WERE for Obama. I believe it goes down to 'elitist' views to some extent. Dems arent the only ones so afflicted.

If I need to sharpen the point on that... and why those Repub's DONT want another Dubya, it might turn out different than you think... or admit to.

I should have dug back, to see what Novak has to say on Limbaugh's 'Operation Chaos'.. wonder if he's addressed it.