Vote Now: Official End of the Season Awards

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, Apr 27, 2006.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I went with the following:

Goal of the Year - Boa Morte against Chelsea. It was not spectacular, but it was enough to give Fulham their biggest win in a long, long time.

Performance of the Season - Heidar Helguson against West Brom. He was simply sensational. He not only scored goals, but he passed the ball well and was a menace to the Baggie defenders all day.

Player of the Season - Steed Malbranque. After a shaky 2004-2005 season, Steed came back this season and had a great season. He was healthy, he scored some goals, he was creative and to me was the key force in Fulham's season.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Goal of the Year: CJ vs. Boro - That's one of a few goals that I don't need to see a replay to remember what exactly happened. Amazing.
    Performance: Helguson vs. West Brom...played a brillant game and scored me some nice points in the FulhamUSA Fantasy league.
    Player of the Year: McBride - He's a god. Does everything he can to help the team win games, and he's worth every penny.

4. debaillie

debaillie New Member

Goal of Year - McBride at Old Trafford. He got way up and had a nice driven header.

Performance - Helguson v. West Brom. Excellent performance. He was just on fire during that time anyways.

Player of the Year - McBride, he works hard each and every week. He may not be the game winner, but you can be sure he is part of the action. Honorable mention: Steed.