View on next six

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dallasbill, Feb 8, 2008.

1. dallasbill

dallasbill Member

Tell me if there's faulty logic here; I think if we can go 2-2-2 over the next six leading up to Derby, Sunderland, Reading matches we should be in a good spot to sweep those and still be ok. I'm conceding ManU and either Black or Ev but I think the rest is do-able. Is that too little, too late?

Ok let me have it

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Always difficult to predict, because you never know about injuries/suspensions etc (plus a finger-crossed FIFA approval on Cousin).
    Had to look up the fixture list and these next six aren't easy

Away; Boro, Burn, NewCstle (I'd take 4 pts happily to be realistic)
    Home; Spam, ManUre, Toffee (beating Ham is critical, beating Everton is a possibility, a pt off the Empire would be a great result)

8 pts in these run of matches is the minimum the squad needs to attain, but let's be real and admit this will probably go down till the final match which wouldn't be bad considering the hole we dug ourselves into.

3. dallasbill

dallasbill Member

I guess this is the real question then. When and at what spots do we start to put these new guys into the game to see what we've got going into the last part of the season. On one hand, we don't really have the luxury of doing a lot of experimenting with line-up changes and chemistry. On the other hand, what did we bring these guys in for if not to help us avoid the pit. We almost have to shake things up a bit anyway.

4. dallasbill

dallasbill Member

In Roy we trust.

COYW