US Soccer Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by articbob, Oct 31, 2012.

1. articbob

articbob Member

http://theoriginalwinger.com/2012-10-29 ... r-magazine

I really wasn't sure of a great place to put this, but bear with me.

It's been two years since the US Soccer HOF closed in Oneonta, New York. For the time being, at least, these archives, which record America’s soccer past, sit the Eurosport warehouse in Hillsborough, North Carolina. I haven't heard anything from current or former players and hall of famers addressing this issue. Further more, I haven't heard anything from the USSF. If anyone knows why this is not being addressed in some way please let me know, because I think this is a real important issue in regards to promoting the game. And last time I checked, isn't that one of the responsibilities of the USSF?

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Had no idea it was closed. The USSF probably hasn't talked about it because of the embarrassment factor. You would think that it would do fine, but would need to be in a bigger population center/soccer hotbed.