U.S. 3 and Japan 2

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Zack, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Zack

Zack New Member

Overall for the red, white, and blue it wasnt a bad display....i'd say about 65-70 minutes of quality play and unfortunate not to be up on them more....some players are making a strong case for their involvement as a member, possibly a starter on the WC squad. If Twellman can keep the confidence in his play up, i really like his game.....and when EJ gets fit and shakes the injury bug ( as much as he can...at least till August!) he will be as good as advertised....................game in San Fran wasnt bad except the players on both sides slipped some (an understatement....every other touch!!)..................at the half i was flying high and at the end of 90 i was a bit disapointed, i guess 6 subs will do that to ya...but thats what these games are for. For once though I have more of a positive feeling coming from a U.S. match......cant wait for WC Germany only four months or so........

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Match Report

Twellman's looking good, I guess.. time for him to break out.

Japan Manager Zico isn?t happy that his team is playing at SBC Park. ?For me, it?s disappointing that the U.S., which is so strong and in a World Cup year, has to play in a baseball stadium,?