U-20 World Cup

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by FFCinPCB, Jun 16, 2007.

1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Glad to see lil' Bradley is going up north rather than down south. Looked up the schedule and the US plays in order Korea, Poland, Brazil. Haven't seen Dax enough to comment, hopefully he's got the goods.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Dax plays like an agressive ball winner, has no fear in the opposing penalty area, but what I really like about his game is the killer through ball.

I guess Ngyuen is too old for this one?

Any TV on this one?

4. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Well ESPN now has rights to all FIFA tournaments and instead of passing this one on to FSC like they should have they decided to show it on their new college sports channel ESPN U, which is available to only 10 million homes(mine not included :x ). The final is being shown on delay on ESPN 2. There should be some Spainish language coverage but I haven't heard anything on that.

Dax is sort of small and slow ain't he? I haven't seen enough to be fair to him.

5. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I hope Seitz has a fantastic WC as he is constantly improving, Bradley will gain loads of experience and come back closer to the finished product and Altidore should lead the attack IMO. Adu...not so much.

6. krhimself

krhimself New Member

That Dax McCarty used to go to my high school. I'm definitely going to root him on.

7. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

It is a small world afterall...McCarty from your hometown and Beasley is from mine. Any other players on the national team from anyone's hometown?