The Serena/Sharapova show

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jan 27, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I only caught glimpses of the run-ups to the final, and didnt watch it at all... would have been cool to have paid more attention.

Good for Serena!

And aint Maria a hottie! Like as if that OTHER hottie tennis chick, but can actually play!

And cool for Russky chicks with Florida accents.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

That was the best performance I have seen on a tennis court. Serena dominated. I am happy for her!

As for Maria being a hottie, I think she is overrated. I am not saying she is not at all attractive, but I can give you abut 110-15 other women's players I think are hotter.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Bring them before me; let me judge for myself. :banana: :banana:

4. krhimself

krhimself New Member

My sentiments exactly, although there are quite a few tennis players who can match her. I was rooting for her to win it, but Serena was just way, way too strong for her (figuratively and literally).

5. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Agreed Maria is overrated.

Personally I've got a bit of a thing for Kim Clijesters. She certainly isn't someone you'd traditionally classify as a hottie but........ sometimes certain women just appeal to you, you can't really say why they just do. That’s how I feel about Clijesters.

Other than that I don't know the WTA field is maybe lacking lately in the area of attractiveness. Hingis is alright, and Maria though overrated is obviously attractive, but no one else really sticks out.