The Hardest Football Quizzes On The Net?

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by f'lum, Oct 23, 2007.

1. f'lum

f'lum New Member

The hardest football quizzes on the net? well that's what this site claims, I had a go and got 12 then gave up lol

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Well after getting b-slapped on the foreign imports quiz, I will admit I'm clueless. BTW f'lum welcome. how did you find the site?

3. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

nice...i like these. i have just 14 so far...but have done it with absolutely no help or cheating. will keep at it

4. jmh

jmh New Member

That's actually the second edition of a kit quiz that we've had posted here before. The first one is also very difficult but the second is more so. I can get 24 on the original one but only have 9 on the second, and that's counting the lay-up MLS jerseys.

5. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

I have a huge love and fascination for kits and jerseys alike. If I were ever a millionaire, they would be my collection. Similiar to celebrities' collections of cars and Cristal.

6. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

agreed quickdraw

7. jmh

jmh New Member

I'm not a millionaire but I still spend too much money on them.