The Gorge Amphitheater Shake Up

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IanHux, Mar 18, 2008.

1. IanHux

IanHux New Member

The Gorge Amphitheater is under new management this year and have made some choices for the worst. First of all, they basically fired all the staff that knew what was going on and now have one person in charge of about 5 venues. Muy malo. Also, they won't open the parking lot for 7:00 concerts until 5:30. If you haven't been to the Gorge before, the traffic is pretty bad even if the lot opens at noon. This is not community friendly at all. Especially considering that a concert weekend essentially doubles the population of the county. The traffic, the venue, the everything is going downhill at The Gorge. You can say good-bye to the best outdoor venue award.........

2. Jensers

Jensers New Member

Ian - from Quincy huh? We are neighbors!

3. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Yep, I heard the Knights did quite well in football this last fall. It's nice knowing there is at least one other Fulham supporter in our neck of the woods.

4. Jensers

Jensers New Member

So are you from Quincy? Did you, or do you play?

5. IanHux

IanHux New Member

I am from Quincy but I don't step onto the old gridiron. That game really isn't for me. I did play a couple years back. I wasn't able to play Royal during basketball season because your team didn't have a C-Squad apparently.

6. Jensers

Jensers New Member

We were lucky to have a JV for Basketball. Actually I was asking about soccer. I am the high school boys and girls soccer coach.

7. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Unfortunately I don't play soccer (although I personally prefer 'football') anymore either. I quit after I lost my love of the game but now I have found it again. It's a shame because if I were to play I'd be a few years behind everyone else.