The End is NEAR!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Jan 15, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Looking out the patio door, right now, I see three squirrels 'cavorting' in a tree....

Two of the three are solid white (albino).

There has been ONE albino in my neighborhood since I lived here... near thirty years. But I NEVER saw two at the same time, where I could say for sure that there WERE two.

When I was a kid, there used to be two species in my area, Gray and Red squirrels. Now I cant recall seeing a Red in the last 30 years; and this seems to be the pattern everywhere.. Reds are mostly gone.

But so many Albinos?

Ozone Hole? Chernobyl? Global Warming? VRWC? -shudder-

2. rumstove

rumstove New Member

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Ridiculous! I mean the doubt about it... if there can be a two-headed calf, after all.

Deformed freaks are nothing new... and the eyes on a normal kitten being closed at birth have nbothing to do with it, either. OTOH, the eye is bigger than it should be, but that could ALSO be chromosomal damage.
    - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -
    "Oh... look at that picture of the babies joined at the head!"

"Hah! probably photoshopped!"
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    But... on the other hand, I never saw a deer in this area till I was 21. Now I've hit one and just missed two others.

And my Great and grandfathers never saw a coyote here, while I saw my first one 3 years ago... and I sometimes hear them at night.

Cats and Dogs living together...