Thank God I'm Married!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mnlandshark, Nov 1, 2006.

1. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

Don't blame me when your taxes get raised... here's where the Feds want to spend your tax dollars...

No sex until you're 30!

Does this count for the Bush twins, too? Because I've heard some stories about those girls...

And this definitely covers off on the gays, because well, they sure can't marry...

If you get divorced do you lose your pass? Because divorce never happens to good god-fearin' people...[/url]

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Thank God I

Wait a minute... so what you're telling me is that if the government has a program that says "It's okay to not have sex until you're thirty", then that means they are TELLING you to not have sex until you're thirty?

Is THAT how Liberals think? Govt. Tells Singles No Sex Till You're 30
    Where do they quote the govt spokesman as saying that? Oh, WAIT... that''s right... you're liberal, that editor is liberal...cogito ergo sum!

Never mind the long-shot odds of teens and young adults doing ANYTHING authority tells them to do or not do...What about when Conservatives said "Hollywood is pushing teens to have sex too early."

What did you say , then?!!!!!

Where's that 'mobius curve' symbol?

And what do the Bush twins have to do with it? They have every right to be as slutty as Chelsea... or not.