Take it fulhamish, we'll be back

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Han-Solo, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Han-Solo

Han-Solo New Member

Even if it's all over, now, I think that we shouldn't be too harsh.
    We must not forget that we are Fulham, not Manchester United; apart from these last seven years we had always been a yo-yo squad that went up and down from the first to the third division.
    If I have rightly understood the meaning of the word, fulhamish is the capacity of accepting the defeats remaining in a good mood.
    The most important thing is that our squad continue to play in its lovely ground on the banks of the Thames, with its nice smart kit. I don't care too much if it is in first or second division, as long as we remain Fulham FC.
    We'll be back, take it fulhamish.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Well said Han and true on every account.

Got up early this morning and actually watched the tape of yesterday's game (was in on the road and unable to see it live). Tough as it was to watch Derby hit the game-tying goal before anybody could savor the leading goal, it was great to hear the away fans singing throughout (when Bullard hit the bar, his chant was crystal clear).

3. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

I don't mind going down to the CCC next year. Can't wait to knock the smug grins off of QPR fans. They've been annoying me all over 606 since I got back from Afghanistan.

4. Han-Solo

Han-Solo New Member

David Healy confirmed that there is no possible comparison between him and Eddie Johnson. Unfortunately, Roy didn't trust him in the decisive games that we played in March.....

5. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Agree about Healy Han-Solo. Also, I love your happy attitude about Fulham.

6. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

I agree. Han-solo, way to put things in perspecitve. The club is what it is all about and playing in the Prem is icing on the cake.