Sounders FC to play Chelscum

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by IanHux, Feb 18, 2009.

1. IanHux

IanHux New Member

2. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

Good stuff. I got to hand it to Seattle. I was a bit bitter about them getting a team despite not building a soccer specific stadium, but 20,000 season ticket holders is awesome. I was wrong on this one.

3. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

It's funny how they mention player names, 'cause it's likely that half of those mentioned won't be wearing Chelsea Blue next season (if the financial stories can be believed).

4. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

still waiting to see who the MLS all-star opponent will be. Word is that it could possibly be Inter but I would love a chance to berate the Scum in person!

5. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

The All-Stars played Chelsea a couple years ago, so I doubt they'd play the same team so soon.

6. richardhkirkando

richardhkirkando New Member

Re: RE: Sounders FC to play Chelscum

Best parts of that game:

1) Joe Cole getting injured a minute after coming on
    2) Team Sierra Mist fans chanting USA! USA! after Dwayne DeRosario scored