Something sad and awful

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SteveM19, Aug 11, 2009.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/ ... sdale.html

I went to high school with this guy. His house was about a half mile from mine when I was growing up.

Rot in hell, you asshole. I'd spit on your dead body but why waste it on you.

Sorry for the rant, this just set my teeth on edge.

2. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Very sad. I've come to not hate people who do these things. What he did was horrible and very wrong, but normal, good people sometimes can't handle life and do awful things.

I know a woman who killed her child and then herself, shortly after giving birth. The post partum depression she went through was immense apparently and she couldn't deal with it. Absolutely outwardly normal, caring person. This guy was good to dogs... so not totally inhuman. I also know people who have killed themselves. People just living their lives sometimes do these things. Its scary and its why people should show as much understanding as they can possibly muster to even the most total strangers. People need to know they're not alone and not the only ones dealing with whatever it is that is eating away at them. It's a pathetic cliche but we've got to love one another. We can't keep everyone from doing these things to themselves and others, but we can help some people to not do these things.