Soccernet Press Pass on ESPNClassic & Eurosport Cover/In

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by WhitesBhoy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Two things that make me a little giddy these days:

1. Soccernet Press Pass, with all the personalities (Derek Rae, Tommy Smyth, Janusz Michallik & Shaka Hislop), is now on ESPN Classic at 7:00 eastern/6:00 Central on Mandays and Fridays. Very cool.

2. I can't find it online, but the most recent issue of Eursport Catalog has Fat Frank Lump-hard on the cover. But the best part is...AT THE COTTAGE, which is quite clear in the background. FF is pumping his fist and jumping in the air, but you have to flip to page 7 to get the full effect. There, in all of its small photo glory, is our boy Clint giving the primal scream justice, while poor ol' Petr sits on his arse dejectedly in the background. Collector's item, undeniably.

2. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

RE: Soccernet Press Pass on ESPNClassic & Eurosport Cove

#2 has been my laptop "background" since it occurred. Great photo with Cech on his ass, Mikel tit$ up in the net and Cole wandering for the ball and Demps just jacked.

As for #1, I enjoyed their CL postgame and weekly wrap-ups, so I'll check out the show. Thanks for the heads up, WB.