Show about Fulham FC on Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by DCDave, May 4, 2005.

1. DCDave

DCDave Member

From the official FFC web site...

Catch a new show dedicated to FFC on Sky Sports 3...

Fulham Football Club is delighted to announce a programme that will appeal to all Fulham Fans starting on Saturday the 14th May at 9am on Sky Sports 3.

The programme, potentially the first of a regular weekly show, will feature a number of recurring slots devoted to all those associated with the Club, from the playing and managing side to all those behind the scenes.

Be the first to find out what close season works are planned at the Cottage, what ticketing offers and packages are available and what the Manager really thought of this seasons performances.

Tune in to Sky Sports 3 on Saturday May 14th and watch the start of Fulham FC: a programme for the fans!

------------------------------------------

I wonder if there is a way for those of us outside of the UK to get this show. Since Fox Soccer Channel and SkySports are owned by the same people, maybe if we wrote FSC, they could replay the shows here. I will look into where to write.

2. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Dave, I look forward to the day when we are able to get regular Sky Sports channel on satellite or cable, or even through the computer if broadcasting rights are an issue. Surely its can't be that far off.