Scorpions Sign Hassli

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Clevelandmo, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

http://www.soccerbyives.net/2014/03/scorpions-forward-hassli.html

Don and Ag this is an exciting signing for San Antone. He's 32 and likes to party, but he is still a very good player and great personality. Go to some games and give him some atmosphere. If you haven't heard of him may I direct your attention to this
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxUEWMlNIk[/youtube]

Reminds me of Kasami's goal and no he did not get goal of the year for that strike. That honor went to one Mr. Darlington Nagbe of Cleveland and the Timbers :cool:

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks. I just read the local article on this. I will check him out. I don't recognize the name -- which is kind of sad since I can recognize the names of the 4th choice defensive mid on all the Premier League teams.

3. AggieMatt

AggieMatt Well-Known Member

Don't feel too bad Don. I've never heard of him either. Thanks for the head's up, Mo.

4. Dynamo

Dynamo Member

When I saw the press release, I was surprised to see Eric Hassli with hair, when did that happen haha