Scales falling from Lib's eyes..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Aug 8, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

When any talk show wants to get a spokesman for the Dem side against a Bush position on anything, they get Lanny Davis..

The guy is always available to clearly outline the position of the party, even to the point of justifying whatever nonsense Howard Dean comes out with..

But he seems to have had an epiphany

Obviously he never read it the same way when it wasn't directed at him or his.. because those words and views are nothing new.

He never commented on the vitriol dispensed by Randi Rhodes, did he?

No... it's not new on those sites' comments...some on KOS and DU have been implicitly advocating assassination and the violent overthrow of the US for years.

But what bothers him is when the same hate is directed at one of the few Democrats who doesnt set his policy by poll numbers or the NYT editorial pages.

What bothers the moonbats, of course, is exactly that. And that most conservatives respect Lieberman for his staunch unwavering Liberal positions, even though they'll fight those same positions tooth and nail.

Terrible when the chickens come home to roost, aint it Lanny!

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

P-Fog! Since the airways are a public trust, commercial use of them cannot include recommendations for the violent overthrow of the United States nor can they be used to advocate the assassination of a national leader or figure [unless he runs Venezuela, of course].

If you have evidence of anyone recommending the violent overthrow of this nation or the assassination of the president or any other national leader, I urge you to contact the Justice Department and/or the US Secret Service immediately. This isn't a question of partisanship, it's about the preservation of our way of life. Report them now citing chapter and verse.

If, on the other hand, this is just rhetoric on your part, could you dial it down a little? Whatever happened to "I disagree with your opinion but I'll defend your right to state it to the death?"

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

The Secret Service already knows...

From Randi Rhodes' playing the sound of a rifle shot every time Bush's name is mentioned {a 'joke', dontcha know!}... to the commenters on the moonbat sites, it's no secret.

Conservative blogs have even stopped commenting on such, as it's old stuff.

And did you see ME advocating any such thing? What rhetoric it is you want toned down?