SC - Fulham Fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by psand22, Nov 21, 2006.

1. psand22

psand22 Member

I was glad to find this site, while out of town working. I had been missing the FoxSoccer Channel in the Extened Stay hotel in Minnesota and I was searching for places to watch Fulham and I stumbled upon it.
    Thanks for the great site and all the hard work on all things Fulham.
    Looking forward to the boys picking up 3 points this weekend at home.
    ....D.Paul - Columbia, SC

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to FulhamUSA D. Paul! I am glad you found us! We have a good community of Fulham fans from the States, England and other parts of the world! We all have the Whites in common!!

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome PS...enjoy the site. The community is always growing so please feel free to come back anytime!

COYWs

4. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Welcome aboard! Glad to see there are more Fulham fans in SC. I am up in Greenville.

5. psand22

psand22 Member

Yea, I noticed a few members with SC connections - Got the Low Country to Upstate covered.

6. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Former Savannah resident also. Worked in Hilton Head. So the real Low Country respresentin'!