Same old...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 6, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

"If we dont win, you cheated..."
    - Nancy Pelosi

Ummm yep... I can see that clearly, now.

Actually, it aint funny. There's a 'Squeaky Fromm' somewhere out there right now.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

And, since the quotes are in place, that's exactly what she said, right? So, fog, who did she say it to? Who is the "you" in "you cheated."

Or did you just "sum up" what you identify as the intent of what she meant behind what she really said? If that's the case, then in the spirit of that, here's what you "said."

"She's a woman; she's from California; she's got her own career; she disagrees with me politically. That means there's something wrong and dangerous about her." Pettyfog.

Is that as accurate as your quote?

3. pettyfog

aww... cheez!

Now you're gonna make me look it up... what major media outet is acceptable to you as credible?

SF Chronicle

Piece in Boston Globe said it too.. only more bluntly. Funny thing is... who is it always comes up on charges for election fraud?

As for your charges...
    woman? nope
    California nope, SF yep!
    Disagrees with me?.. yep!
    Ambitious nutter.. YEP!

'Nancy Pelosi reporting for dooty!'
    heh... Like WHO would appoint this guy to a chair on the intelligence committee over the ranking current Dem?
    Someone who wants a pet poodle, and a DEFINITE liberal in there.

You CANT really think having a near-leftist as intelligence chair is a good idea?

4. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Does politics ever come into this. The political threads are always picking apart irreverent comments made by your politicians, but you never seem to discuss actual issues.

5. pettyfog

Oh, Election fraud IS a real issue. They want a monopoly on it.. and they want it the old fashioned way.
    ;)

Seriously... the polls have been whacked out by several points for months and the pollsters are now tightening up for credibility.

I dunno if it's gonna really change things, but there will be hell to pay in the press if Dems dont at least win the House.