Ronaldhino to AC Milan

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Bradical, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Bradical

Bradical Member

Not sure if anyone cares, but I for one was hoping to see how he'd do in the Prem, be it at Man City or elsewhere. I thought the $$$ was surprising, Barca rejecting E$32 from Man City and accepting only E$20 from AC Milan.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Where Milan is concerned, you know there has to be some dirty dealing involved. I hope they're relegated to about Serie F.

Another thought: to most of the world there's only one team in Manchester. Why would anyone famous want to play in the international headquarters of cold, constant rain if it weren't for United?

Yet another thought: perhaps the British press was making up the 32million Euro figure. :?

3. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Ok let me just say that in my books Milan has gone from 0 respect from me to a negative 1,000,000 and its still falling. I think they just might be trying to start a buy-off with Real Madrid....

4. jmh

jmh New Member

Drat, I was hoping we'd sign him.

Barcelona's summer upheaval continues. I have to figure they've got an acquisition of a really big profile attacking player in the works but I don't know who. (Maybe because I don't follow the Barcelona transfer talk like the Fulham talk.)

Say what you will about the dirty dealings of Milan, Ronaldinho and Kaka on the same team could be quite impressive.