Rock The Bells

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by WonsanUnited, Jul 30, 2007.

1. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

I went to Rock The Bells yesterday and it was awesome! RAGE WAS INSANE!

- Talib Kweli did a good job, and once Mos Def came on for the reunion of Black Star it got even better.

- Public Enemy fucked up, more like Flava Flav did when he was going on and on about himself and his show on VH1. This guy standing behind me was yelling, "Fuck you Flava Flav, I love you Chuck D!"

- The Roots were awesome. They brought in the brass and had one jazzy and groovy set. Sadly, it was short.

- Cypress Hill was great, that's when everyone brought out their joints.

- Wu-Tang didn't impress me that much. Mainly because the crowd energy sucked. I guess they were saving it for...

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE! THEY WERE FUCKING CRAZY! EVERYONE WAS GOING INSANE! THERE WERE WAVES AND WAVES OF PEOPLE JUST JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND ITS WAS SO VIOLENT! THEY WERE AMAZING, PLAYED ALL OF THEIR CLASSIC, "GUERILLA RADIO" WAS AWESOME. THEY WERE JUST FUCKING AMAZING!

I picked up a Rage T-Shirt on the way out, and I love it!

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Sounds like an entertaining concert. Saw Rage at Lollapalooza near San Francisco, way back when Zack was still front man.

Quite the line-up at Rock the Bells.

3. tibor

tibor New Member

I'm pretty sure RATM is back in all its original glory with Zack.

4. jmh

jmh New Member

If I have the opportunity to see a reunited RATM (other than the giant Randall's Island megashow), I'll definitely have to take it.

5. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

They're going to be playing at Rock The Bells in San Fransisco and Devore, CA. At least that's what my T-Shirt says. I would expect one big tour across the country after Rock The Bells.