Reintroduction

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by CincyFulham, Aug 22, 2007.

1. CincyFulham

CincyFulham New Member

Hi all. I've been away from the site for awhile due to self impose state of poverty. I bought the family farm from my father and moved into the house down here in KY, and had to forgo some luxuries (dish,internet,ect) until I found a new job and things settled down. I was able to follow last season a little bit using a friends pc. Glad the site is still a buzz of activity and hope to be able to post now that I have a dish and can watch the matches on FSN and Setanta. Happy to be back and...Oh yes, Healy and Fulham got robbed against 'Boro.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome back CincyFulham! Glad to hear things are going well for you!! And you are right that Fulham was robbed. Let's hope we can get a win on Saturday at Villa.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Cincy,
    Welcome back! So a farm in Kentucky eh?! If you need any help with the horses, just give me a shout. The missus could give you a helping hand.

Good to see you've made it back and don't get me started about last match. It is almost out of my system.

4. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I use to work as a farm hand. Not the best work, but honest and kept me fit.

Good to hear everything seems to be coming together for you. Hopefully 3 points against Villa this weekend will be a great way to welcome you back.