Rate my seats at the Cottage

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by MD_littlekeep, Jan 22, 2008.

1. MD_littlekeep

MD_littlekeep New Member

A friend of mine was nice enough to get some tickets for the 2/23 against West Ham.

Having never been to Craven Cottage, I have no idea what to expect out of the location of my seats ... so if anyone has anything to say about sitting in block KL, row EE et it be heard!

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Great to hear you got a could get some seats! Fantastic news.

As for your seats, not the most home friendly (as you'll be next to the Away fans) but you will have a great view of the Cottage and the players in the tunnel.

Go here: http://www.fulhamfc.com/surroundviews/r ... dview.html and then click on the view for block KL, give you an idea of your seat view! Enjoy and if you need some pub suggestions, I'm your man.

3. jlough

jlough New Member

From KL, you will be close to the players who aren't playing and are sitting on the Balcony at Craven Cottage. Hopefully, you won't see Keller or McBride sitting there. You are close to the away side so expect a lot of insults even though you are close to the supposed neutral side of the non-supporters stand. I sat directly across in Z for the Reading match in November and had to listen to a lot of abuse. However, they quited down with the third Fulham goal. I hope it is a good match and please give us a report. I have pictures of the match and a lot of wine drinking at an Italian place on Fulham Palace Road near Craven Cottage prior to the match. If I knew how to do it, I would post a picture, but I am not that computer savy. Have fun.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Your seats are awesome. They are at Craven Cottage and you will get to see Fulham FC take 3 points from WH. Have a great time!