Radzinski's future?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by fulham_local_21, Feb 1, 2007.

1. fulham_local_21

fulham_local_21 New Member

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Radzinski

It's all a mystery. I doubt he'll be staying with Fulham after the summer if the other signings work out but where to go from there?

And who would have him, never mind his recent performances?

Radz has been in England so long he may elect to go to a first-team/starting spot on a Championship team rather than go to Toronto where he is needed ...and you might think he belongs.. to add some veteran class to a new club.

3. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

He's part of the "team". I think he deserves at least one more year.

4. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

5. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

If he leaves I hope he goes to Toronto as their DP player for next year.

6. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

I like Radzinski. He's consistent and gets the job done. Decent player and I hope he stays for another year or two.

7. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Re: RE: Radzinski

i totally agree! I know he's not the best in front of goal...but I think other than shooting, he's been very good for us. When he was inserted against Bolton, immediately we were better pushing forward, and he even created a couple of chances. If we don't resign him, I'm hoping somehow (even though I doubt it) that he'll come to Toronto so i can go watch him in person and cheer him on when they visit RSL. Keep up the good work Radz!!!

8. mar5379

mar5379 New Member

RE: Re: RE: Radzinski

I see it as we either keep Radz or we try to sign Routledge. I feel we only need one of them. Then maybe get a left sided player.