Our old friend Jimmy Bullard

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by SteveM19, Nov 11, 2009.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

JIM BULLARD BULLARD
    HE'S FATTER THAN FRANK LAMPARD
    HE'S DUMBER THAN STEVE GERRARD
    JIM BULLARD BULLARD

OK, that was cheap, easy, and not entirely true,but I saw this on soccernet and I had to laugh.

:3d funny: :3d laughing: :3d funny:

2. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Good stuff, Steve, thanks.

For some reason, I watched bits and bobs of the Hull / Stoke match today and saw Bullard's shot that led to the goal at the death; it was a great, dipping effort from 25 yards and a reminder that he exudes class here and there.

That said, I don't miss him at Fulham in the least, but, Jozy has to be salivating at the chance to have Bullard and Geovanni pumping balls into the box (what the hell did I just write?)

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Re: RE: Our old friend Jimmy Bullard

What a thread!!!

Giggles all around.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

What the hell is a Prem team (ok w/Hull, that's loosely termed) training at a public park??? I can just imagine driving downtown and seeing the Lakers in a shoot around while a guy is tossing frisbees to his dog on the grass next to the court :roll:

EDIT: Now maybe the Clippers...