Opinion: Guardian takes the 'fascist' hatchet to Mourinho!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Feb 19, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

While this might be better posted in the 'world news' forum, I'm placing it here, for the time being... because of the utter disdain I have for anyone or anyTHING... using the term intentionally... that paints footy in a bad light.

Observer: The Great Dictator!
    When reading opinion, always consider the source!
    And forget what team he's associated with.. instead read the 'facts' attempting to label him a 'fascist' of the highest order.

That this slop appears in the Guardian, reeking of innuendo more suitable to NOTW or a US supermarket gossip rag, elevates my opinion of the man.

Remember they are now calling the nation of Denmark "intolerant' because that government refuses to haul news publishers off to jail.

Remember they presumed to tell the yokels in middle america how to vote.... with the result, of course, that the county targeted swung 10 % the other way.

Here's the gist of their damning evidence:
    When all that garbage, and I MEAN garbage - rubbish would include innocuous boxes and wrappings, while this hatchet job plainly STINKS- is considered, it makes me long for a team manager much like him.

That I support Cookie and Fulham, and root AGAINST Chelsea, makes no difference on this issue.

2. Fernando

Fernando New Member

RE: Opinion: Guardian takes the

That article is pure drivel that isn't even worthy of being printed in the New York Post. Mourinko shouldn't have to apologize for being a world-class manager and knowing it.

3. pettyfog

Well, that's something... comparing the drivel of that commie pinko rag to the fine upstanding Murdoch publication.. but we'll save that for another time!

BTW: Harry Whittington still hasnt died.. sorry!
    ;)

4. Fernando

Fernando New Member

Have you been reading my blog, sir? :wink:

5. pettyfog

how could i.. not in your profile, mine is!