Oklahoma Fulham Fan

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jakers, Mar 6, 2007.

1. jakers

jakers New Member

Hello fulham fans,
    I have been a fan of the EPL for a couple of years, but could not find a team to support. I decided to take a trip to london. I figured i would catch an arsenal game. However, tickets for arsenal are impossible to obtain. So, i planned my trip around the fulham vs. newcastle game, Feb 3, 2007. It was the best decision i could make. I have been to several sporting events in America, but nothing compares to the atmosphere at craven cottage. The small stadium, the loyal fans, even the city was so awesome. Needless to say, i am now and forever will be a fulham fan. I plan to make at least two fulham games next season. I found this sight through an article on ESPN. I look forward to navigating it.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to the site jakers! I am glad to hear your experience at the Cottage went well in February. I agree that Craven Cottage is quite a great place to see a match. Supporting Fulham will have its ups and downs, but it is definitely a great club to support! Welcome once again and if you have any questions, please let us know.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hi Jakers,

Where in Oklahoma are you located? Used to get there a LOT on business. Welcome to Fulham and to FUSA. Glad to have you aboard!

4. jakers

jakers New Member

I am originally from New Mexico, but i am currently going to school in oklahoma city. Its a great place to be!