Ohio Threw out stupid GOP in 06, NOW LOOK!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, May 4, 2008.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I'm solid conservative, you all know that. And if you dig back you will note I shed no tears for the near clean sweep the Dems pulled off in Ohio in the last national election. I figured they couldnt POSSIBLY be worse for Ohio and the country than these greasy 'Insider Repubs'.
    The only regret I had was that we had ONE candidate who was the victim of the purge, though he had done everything feasible to fix the wrongs in the state GOP.

But what we GOT for Atty General was a NE Ohio Dem... from Youngstown. And Ohioans know pretty much how Youngstown politics works.

Sure enough... we got another 'sleazeball'.

And if you dig far enough, you find the inevitable, for Youngstown, Mob connections reference.

Hawwwwwk, Ptuuuuu!
    - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
    UPDATE:

To their credit, Ohio Dems have threatened to impeach Dann if he doesnt quit. He says he hasnt done anything worth quitting over.

Yes, he has... he totally mismanaged his office.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Fox pulls a Faux

While I'm dissing Dubya for his politicing on Burma ... why not dump on Brit Hume on Fox:

"Ohio Atty General refuses to resign over affair" in which his malfeasance in running of his office was only mentioned in passing.

Yet the web site story has the TRUE REASON for his troubles highlighted.

Once again... NO ONE gets impeached for sex hi-jinks.

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Well here is what I dont get, you have this statement. . . .

and then you have this. . .

sounds a bit hypocritical when I recall the accusations against Gonzales. How is it that the AG is the only thing protecting the people from the powerful yet the Democratic party claims it has the power to make him meaningless if he remains in office.