Off to London! Advice?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by nmancini04, Mar 25, 2008.

1. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Tomorrow I leave for London (never been before) and I'll be part of the crew that meets up for the Sunderland match. However, I will also be in town while they play Derby, and unfortunately, won't be able to make the trip for that match. So my question is...

What's my best bet for watching it? Does the Golden Lion show away matches on TV? Any other recommendations?

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Golden Lion will be your best bet Nick, plenty of others in there I'm sure. If I hear of anywhere else, I'll give you a shout.

3. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

So apparently there's a law against showing 3pm Saturday matches on TV in England? Needless to say, I was shocked when I arrived to watch the match.

Oh well, it sounded depressing anyway....