NYC: Fulham vs. Toon, Sunday 11/9, Nevada Smith's, 11am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Nov 5, 2008.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

I need to atone for last week and will definitely be there, really, I promise. Sublicon is going to Houston for the Red Bulls playoff match (that's a good fan right there) but hopefully we can still bring a good crowd since we know the NY Toon Army will be there. Home matches against disappointing Newcastle and Spurs (the following Saturday) are big because the following two matches, trips to 'pool and Villa, don't look promising.

2. RDG

RDG Member

Yeah, right. :lol:

I'll try to be there, but my ankles, knees, etc. may not allow me. We shall see . . .

3. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Sunday at 11?

I can be there, but it's going to be fun rushing home for the Red Bulls and then training back up to Newark for Devils-Oilers.

Hmm...Nevada Smiths IS showing the Red Bulls game...

4. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. If it were 10am, I could make it, but as it is, the only way I can watch Fulham and the Jets game at 1pm is if I stay home. Have fun though!

5. jmh

jmh New Member

Acceptable for the moment, but for future reference you need a DVR. :lol:

6. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I have decided. I WILL be there for Fulham, for the Red Bulls, and then onto the Rock for the Devils that night.

7. RDG

RDG Member

Hmmmmm. If only there were places near Nevada's that will be showing the Jets game. . . :wink:

As for me, I may need a cortizone shot in the foot, so I am on the "Doubtful" list. I would like to be there, then run over to see the Bills game.

8. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I have a DVR, but I also have some guests coming over at 1.

9. jmh

jmh New Member

Yeah, can't really expect you to stand up your guests.