NYC: Fulham vs. Scum, Sunday 12/28, 9am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Dec 26, 2008.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

Reasons why everyone should come:

1. We are now represented by a framed shirt on the wall, and we're going to take some pictures of us with it to send to the club as a thank-you (which we didn't do this morning because there were only a few of us there)

2. Jon is moving to London next week and this is his last match at Nevada's so you need to buy him a going-away beer.

3. Eight matches unbeaten is pretty darn good, when it comes down to it; the lads deserve our support.

4. Deuce is in great form and you don't want to miss it if he scores against them.

5. 9am leaves you plenty of time to get to wherever you're going to watch football (the American type) Sunday afternoon.

6. Maybe Geoff will eat a whole large Domino's pizza the night before this game too and we'll all get to laugh at his pizza hangover.

7. In case I sleep through the game, you forfeit the right to make fun of me for starting a thread and then not showing up if you don't show up either.

8. The Scum need to be told where they can stick their blue flag.

2. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

9. Chelsea is the most hateful team outside of the German team in "Victory."

10. I need to drink continuously that day so I can be prepared for the Jets punching me in the stomach that afternoon.

Needless to say, I will be there.

3. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

11. Fulham 1 - Arsenal 0 at the Cottage on 8/23/08 & Fulham 0 - Liverpool 0 at Anfield on 11/23/08. Got to see FFC stay unbeaten against the Big 4!

12. There's *nothing* like a game against Your Favorite Team and Your Hated Rivals.

13. Let's all see the Chelsea faithful witness something to be truly blue over.

(I will be there. Games like this justify my going to church on Saturday afternoon.)

4. RDG

RDG Member

I have no idea how to post my photos on a message (yes, I have tried cut and paste, to no avail). As I've switched computers, I no longer have people's addresses, so send me a PM, and I'll forward on my "massive" number of photos.

COYW!

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Rudy, pm Pettyfog. He can make all manner of things possible.

6. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

CLINT DEMPSEY! FROM TEXAS! HERO FOR FULHAM! DISAPPOINTER OF CHELSEA SCUMBAGS!

Also Shirt Pictures. For everyone's benefit, I took out Jon's attempt of a gangsta-West London hand sign.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

Nicely done, gents!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Fulham Takes Manhattan!

9. terrinh73

terrinh73 Member

Love it! When I recover from the sucker punch my wallet received over the hols, I will get our jersey framed for the Brewy in Atlanta!

Nick and all you NY boys...you rock!
    -Terri

10. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

My crib notes for the third photo:

From L. to R. across the back: myself (nmancini04), Mike (mgmcfarland...he never posts), John (Optimizer), Jon (don't think he has a user name), and in front Josh (jmh).

Not pictured but attending: Rudy (RDG) and Glen (NJGlen).

11. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the great photos. Just out of curiosity, how many Chelski fans were there Sunday?

12. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I was trying to ignore them, so I couldn't say for certain. But I would guess around 20-25 (does that sound right, guys?).......and we still made at least as much noise as they did.