NYC: Fulham vs. ManUre, FA Cup QF, 3/7, noon

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Mar 2, 2009.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

There's no live TV for the Hull match, so I think we can fast forward the NYC gatherings threads to Saturday's big match. It's late enough in the day that we'll all hate time to sleep off our Friday hangovers or work week fatigue or whatever else. We know the Wancs will be there, but so will we, right? RIGHT?

Tangentially related: Saturday is Hoboken St. Patrick's Day. Who's interested in continuing to celebrate or mourn (i.e., drink beer) on the other side of the river into the afternoon/evening?

2. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I'm in for the match (although I'll pass on Hoboken).

We missed you this weekend, Josh. We made quite a lot of noise considering we were outnumbered about 75-5. I thought we represented quite well.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Sorry about that, I was enjoying tasty free food and cocktails at the tasting for my sister's wedding. (Tangent: If you're in Morristown and looking for a good fancy meal, I highly recommend the Copeland Restaurant in the Westin Governor Morris.) On the bright side, I figured out how to listen to the streaming audio of Gentleman Jim's broadcast on my phone so I didn't miss much of the match.

4. RDG

RDG Member

Yeah, I'll be there for the match and pass on the early St. Pat's, though it does sound tempting.

5. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I can't make it to Nevada's for this one, but I'll rep. in the chat room. I got a thing to do Saturday morning and Devils-Isles in the afternoon.

Have fun in...Hoboken?