NYC: Fulham v. West 'am - Sat. 9/27 10:00am, Nevada's

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sublicon, Sep 23, 2008.

1. sublicon

sublicon New Member

This will be a brutal one, methinks. Sadly, I won't be around as it's my birthday weekend and I'm getting the hell out of dodge.

West Ham, despite the new coach being in place, and soundly beating Newcastle last weekend, haven't been in the most amazing form. I'm hoping that Zamora will want to score one on his old team, and I'm hoping Andy Johnson is about due to open his account for us. To boot, we'll be playing this one at home.

Bring your voices, boys . . you know the WHU fans will, and their flags.

Enjoy!

http://www.nevadasmiths.net/ <--- we're official!

2. jmh

jmh New Member

RE: NYC: Fulham v. West

I'll be there as long as I won't be the only one. Nick? Rudy? John? Others whose names I'm blanking on due to sleep deprivation?

3. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I'll be chattin' this one up because I have a crucial thing to do in NJ. By the time I'm done with it, I don't think I can make it without missing chunks of the game. Sorry, Josh.

4. jmh

jmh New Member

Since it doesn't seem like anyone's going, and since it's 7 hours before game time and I just got home, I think I won't be headed to Nevada's in the morning. If anyone else is there, cheer extra loud for us.