NYC: Fulham v WBA 2/22 8:30am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by nmancini04, Feb 20, 2009.

1. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Anyone? Kind of surprised no one's started a thread since the match is two days away. I'll be there.

2. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Yeah I am going to get my fat arse in for that one.

Rudy, how about you?

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Have a friend in from out of town so I'll have to see if I can get away. Will probably also have a massive hangover to fight but such is life I guess.

4. sublicon

sublicon New Member

5. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I should be in. It should be nice. It's not at 7:30 and Fulham could (should?) win this game!

6. RDG

RDG Member

Add my fat arse to the list.

7. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Oh yeah, fun fact for those lurkers who haven't decided. You probably want to make it out this weekend if you can - next Saturday sticks our game with Arsenal also at the same time as a Liverpool and Chelsea game. Sooooo if you want to avoid insufferable supporters of teams that drop lots of coin to win games, come out early tomorrow!

8. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Okay, I was in until a young lady walked through my door at 4 am. They really are man's ruin. :(

9. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I guess it's a good thing I didn't call you so we could serenade you (and your lady) with BO-OH OH OHHHHH-BBY ZA-MOR-A or You Score with your Johnson.

10. jmh

jmh New Member

Man, that shit never happens to me. :x