NYC: Fulham v. Pompey - Sun. 10/26, 1pm - Nevada Smith's

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sublicon, Oct 21, 2008.

1. sublicon

sublicon New Member

It's been a bit, fellas . . but we got an afternoon kickoff on Sunday for the next match against Pompey.

We're just outside of the relegation zone now, a familiar place but not as dangerous this early in the season. The good news is 3 points can get us back into a comfortable spot. Enough teams are doing worse than us to keep us out, but the boys need to start getting some results.

I think we're due for a consistent run, but hopefully Fulham isn't slipping back into their old habits.

It'd be nice if we could get the crew out. People are opting to do other things these days, and I'm feeling it too now and again, trust me. But it's always good to get out in numbers and show we're one of the louder supporters groups at the pub on the weekend.

Who's in for this?

2. jmh

jmh New Member

RE: NYC: Fulham v. Pompey - Sun. 10/26, 1pm - Nevada Smith

Huh, well I'll be. SetantaUS.com confirms that there'll be coverage Sunday at 12:55pm. (Is this one of those weird weeks where the UK is off DST and we're not, and that's why it's at 1 and not at noon?)

In any case, I'll be there.

3. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Sunday at 1?

I WILL BE THERE. I'm confident in this match because Fulham has experience in beating Portsmouth.