NYC: Fulham @ Shitteh, Saturday 12/6, Nevada's, 7:45am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by sublicon, Dec 3, 2008.

1. sublicon

sublicon New Member

This is where we separate the men from the boys. 7:45am KICKOFF PEOPLE! Do you have what it takes??? :wink:

Also - Josh has received the Fulham shirt that will be put up on the wall at Nevada's, so it will be a joyous day, and if he oversleeps we get to go to his apartment in Cobble Hill and pound him, because we all want to be in on the ceremony.

With that said . . whose in? :)

I will be there, but I got an 11 am eye appointment in Jersey, so I may only stay for the first half.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

There better not be any whinning about the 7:45 start, that's practically late morning compared to the leftcoast, and yes we'll be face first in our laptops at kickoff. The shirt ceremony alone calls for everyone to show up. Speaking of which you guys will have to take some photos and post, very cool and well done.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

I'd guess there probably won't be any ceremony yet since the shirt needs to be framed before Jack can hang it up. Once Jack gets it framed though, we'd definitely like to get everyone to a game, take some pictures, and send them back to the club with a thank-you letter.

Nonetheless, the shirt is pretty sweet (within the next couple of days I'm going to go through listings on ebay.co.uk and see if I can photo-match all the autographs, since most of them are hard or impossible to read) and I will be bringing it on Saturday (assuming I don't oversleep) so don't miss out on your first chance to see it!

4. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

I'm planning on being there. Don't hang me out to dry. The last early start only a few showed up. I don't want to hear about "oversleeping" and "hangovers."

5. PCFC

PCFC New Member

I'm planning on being there as well. As long as a place has the game, I'm content.

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I've never been prouder of my fellow NY'ers! Hangovers? Oversleeping? Never heard of 'em.

COYWs

7. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

I enjoy reading the threats of physical abuse for non-appearance, maybe we need to try that motivational tactic out on the left coast...you NY'ers are tough, though. Actually, fighting the clock is enough for us westcoasters...

8. Lyle

Lyle New Member

I'm going to try to be up and going for this. Prepare for me to be a jerk to some of you. Don't piss your pants people if Robinho scores in the 5th minute, cause I'm going to yell at you if you do.

9. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Lyle we always look forward to your input.....jerky or not. Like SCJ and Nevzter, 4:45AM for us here on the left. Be there or be square.

10. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

It's really threats of abuse for those who say they will come but do NOT.

Anyway, I'm going to be a chump and not go - I'm exhausted from this week of work and taking a 6:35 AM train and rushing across Manhattan isn't what my body needs tomorrow. If only the game was an hour later.

Also: Don't pee your pants. It's not cool and it doesn't make you like Miles Davis.

11. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and, Lyle ... where were you at 0645 CST?

12. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

We know where he wasn't :wink:

13. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

super props to the left coasters who made it into the room in their bunny slippers and their coffee i.v. drips.

14. Lyle

Lyle New Member

I said I'd try and get up for it... I didn't though. I see Benjani made some of you probably tinkle in your pants.

Well done Jimmy Bullard in putting things right again.

15. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

FYP

16. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Good news is Lyle, that we have been playing so well, as you know, that nobody sweats anymore when we get behind. It is kind of nice.

17. RDG

RDG Member

Not a bad number of people for the early hour, hangovers and all.

18. sublicon

sublicon New Member

So, there's nothing for us this weekend unfortunately. Oh well, we get a break.

Did anyone know that Roman Abramovich was at Nevada's this past weekend for the Bolton match? How crazy is that?

19. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Well the Stoke match is on tape delay... But I'll be out of town anyway.

And who said Abramovich was at Nevadas? Sounds like rumor to me...