Noober in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by elopingcamel, Mar 7, 2007.

1. elopingcamel

elopingcamel New Member

Howdy everyone! I'm a new Fulham fan. I can't wait to move into my new place in a month so I can have FSC and finally get to watch more than just highlights online (just in time for the season to come to a close...). Ah well... at least MLS will be starting then.
    Anyway, thought I'd say hello.

░▒▓ JOHN ▓▒░

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

welcome noober!

Glad to have you on board. You might want to check out itvn as well, {please start from the banner above} as setanta carries more Fulham games than FSC.

Also, sorry to ask this but please resize your avatar to 200 wide, maximum then upload it again.

If you dont have software to do that or arent comfortable with it, download:

http://www.rw-designer.com/picture-resize to your desktop and rename it to

photoresize200.exe

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome John and glad to have you.

4. elopingcamel

elopingcamel New Member

I tried to change my avatar to one of the pre-selected (the FUSA one) and it is still showing up as this big monster. Is there a waiting period for changes to come into effect?

5. elopingcamel

elopingcamel New Member

hey hey! It finally changed! Are there any other Fulham supporters in the Vegas area?

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

There is a few that I know of which pop up here fairly often.