NFL Upside down

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 5, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Look at NFC CEntral. LIONS!!!!!! Green Bay???!!! Vikings actually playing well!

And the Browns.. go figger!

On the other hand, where's the Randy Moss bashers.. and how bad do we feel for McNab? I blame it on Rush.. got to, or someone else will do it first.

What's all that about Romo, Skippy?

OTOH, there's always still Miami.. and the Bengals. And the Jets.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

The one time all year when the Jets are my favorite team and they couldn't close the deal in OT.

Hell to the Deadskins

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

As a Seahawks fan (or the Seachickens as my friends like to refer them as), they choked that game 10 different ways to the Brownies, but mercifully the NFC West is beyond bad and they're still in first.

Everyone was practically begging for Favre to retire a couple of years ago, and now who knows, the winner of that division will probably get the bye and be two games away from the Super Bowl.

The Colts really missed Harrison yesterday. Still had the Pats down, but if you don't drive a stake in the Vampire, they will come back to bite. Would anyone want to give the ball to anyone else in the 4th quarter than to Tom Brady?? I'll be stunned if they're not holding up the trophy, and wouldn't be surprised if they're unbeaten on top of it.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I have to admit that yesterday's game was the first NFL or NCAA game I've watched for more than 30 seconds at a time since the Rose Bowl [Superbowl doesn't count because I only watch the commercials], and I watched it all. Man, Brady and Manning are miles ahead of anybody else who takes snaps in the league. Two very well manned and well coached teams. Now THAT would make a good reality mini-series.