NFL: T.O., Moss, Browns -'stoink, donk' FG!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 19, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Billick cries about a PROPER CALL!!!! What a effin loser!

Randy and Terrell.....How about them BAD BOYS, NOW!!!

= = == = = = = = = = =
    And GIMME a break!

The press coming down on Belichek for 'running up the score'!!! By throwing the bomb on 4th down!!!!!!

Jeeeesss. Yeah I know he aint likeable, but he's right.

He COULD have kicked FG's and he DID give the other team a chance by doing that.

Just like the Yankees, and Cowboys in their heydays..you DONT have to like him. You gotta admire the way they can JUST DOMINATE!

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Don't usually comment on pointy football, but ...

... I almost fell off the treadmill in the gym yesterday when, with a 1st and goal from the two in a tie game against a crap team AT HOME, the Indianapolis Kidnap Victims took a knee three times and then kicked a field goal. Way to entertain your fans, you a-holes.

... re-Randy Moss. So, who got better and who got worse when Moss went to NE from Oakland? Of course, who got better and who got worse when Moss went to Oakland from MInnesota? How many people are going to continue to be wrong about that kid

... re-TO. Watching ESPN noise this morning when TO credited a change of coaching with his improved performance yesterday. Hatter Mom inquired: "oh, did Washington get a new defensive coordinator this year?" :banana: :banana: :banana:

... re-TO, part deux. He'll find some way to blow all this good will he's getting. And I predict he'll do it in the first round of the playoffs.

3. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Last time I checked coaches get paid for wins and not style points (unless you happen to coach for Chelsea).

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

God I love Billick :roll: :roll:

Anyone who can make me sympathize w/ the Browns is really off the charts. They're also probably part of the Ravens too.

He is the non class act of the NFL. Not Belichick, IMO. Belichick can run up the score all he wants at the professional level. This isn't Michigan running up the score against Appalachian State>

Whoops, bad example :lol: :lol: . But you get my point. Those who debate this topic endlessly need to get real jobs.

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Billick making the 'bitter-beer' face was priceless, absolutely the closest person to Neil Warnock the NFL has.

Re The Colts; as ugly a game as there was, and since I have Dallas Clark on my fantasy team I would have love to see a play action pass to the TE, but it would've given the Chiefs the ball back w/time on the clock.

Re Moss: the Raiders are no worse w/out him because they were by far the worst team in the league last year. He had to be dealt, he quit, he was a cancer, and most of his teamates would've traded him for a bag of used tees. He is actually a team player when the team is going well, but will push the women and children out of the way to get on a lifeboat when the ship is sinking.

Re T.O; His motto...there is no I in team but there is a M and an E. Pulling for Favre and the Pack to win the NFC, but Dallas (hate to even type it) will be lining up vs the Pats in Feb.

Watching the Pats is like watching Arsenal a few years back when they went undefeated in the Prem, even as a non-fan of the team you want to watch them because the level of their play comes around once every 20 years or so.

6. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

And. Dawson did it again yesterday! Doinked it off the crossbar. He must be living right

7. krhimself

krhimself New Member

Ravens 16 - 22 Dolphins

Billick must stay!! :3d funny:

8. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

A 49 yarder in driving snow and wind gusts that almost blew me off my feet. Dawson said he had to aim the kick outside of the uprights. Incredible.

9. pettyfog

That was amazing.. and yes, it was ME -Bengals fan- watchign and relishing the Browns victory. {I dont hate the Browns since Modell left ..only SOME of their fans}

I love it! When the Browns get it working right... can the Crew and Fulham be far behind? It's at LEAST an inspiration.

PS: Never thought I'd feel sorry for Ray Lewis {Ravens Def Captain}... but I actually do.

Phish 1-15?!!! 'What! Did they play the Ravens that season?'
    Bwahahahahahah!

10. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

This year's Browns remind me of the 2001 Bears. They always seem to find a way to win. They may not be the most talented team but they have the right mix and thing work out well for them that season. For the Browns sake I hope they can continue this in the playoffs and into the next season. That would be great to see the Browns successful.

11. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Yes, let's hope. Maybe McBride will come back and we'll have a story book ending. A few days have passed it's time to start being hopeful again.

12. pettyfog

For ONCE, since Paul Brown era..

Yeah, they've had good runs before, but they STILL sucked! It's all the better since the very good QB came out of nowhere, unlike the past where we heard all this crap about the various 'Home Boys' that were expected to carry the team on their own.

In fact, that is still my gripe against some Browns Fans... they got what they deserved with Art Modell and everything he did to them.
    Modell's firing of Brown put the team into the mold of the Cleveland Rams.. and sure enough! I didnt exactly dance a jig, but my smile was unstoppable.

What goes around....
    Now the team has NO connection with that stinking scandal. And now that most of that generation of Browns fans in my neck of the woods - SW Ohio, have died in prison or drunk themselves to death, I can support the Cleveland team when Cincy is falling apart.